Friday 4 November 2011

Tagged by StrawberrySimpleDelights

Okey so I've been tagged yet again, this is fun. LOL.

1.How did you find out about Kpop?
-When I entered college life it seems that a lot of people are K-POP lovers ^^. (Good times Good Times)

2.Who is you male bias and what do you like about him?.
-If it’s my male bias he’s not K-Pop. Keito Okamoto. I like him coz he’s unique he may be clumsy but I still like the dude.

3.Who is your female bias and what do you like about her?
-Sandara Park, she’s a bit crazy yet lively we’re nearly the same X3

4.What Kpop song that you know all the lyrics?
-Good question. . .*thinking* HELLO by DaraGon X3

5. What do you think about going to school?
-Um not totally excited but I can’t wait X3 probably becoz of my friends.LOL

6. Post a GIF in here.


This is a moving GIF of my bias that I've grabbed from tumblr. ^^; credits to it's owner.

7.Ice cream,Cookie or brownie,if you had to pick which one would you like? and why?.
-ICE CREAM coz it’s cold and it melts in your mouth. Haha. I just love the cold. Cookies and brownies are too sweet for me. ^^'

8.Do you like a quite place or a noisy place?
-Both, I hate it when it’s too quiet and of course I’ll kill anyone if it’s too noisy. I need peace but I also need noise to lessen the probability of me being an insane emo.

9.Do you play any instrument?
-No, though I play the little key bored X3

10.What is your favorite letter and why?
-N coz my name starts with the letter ‘N’

11.Think about the word 'LOVE'. What type of thoughts come into your brain?
-My bias. Hehehe ^^V

No comments: