Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tagged by strawberryparfait

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.


Questions You Need To Answer


Who do you think is the most handsome guy on earth? Why?
Um. . . SHINTARO MORIMOTO!!! X3 He’s handsomely beautiful even my niece fights over him. =.=; why was I born so early? =.=

What is your Ideal Date? Why?
Hmmm. . . Simple movie marathon in my house with supervision down stairs (still a goodie goodie kid ^^;)It’s more fun and you can just buy snacks, neh?. . .if not then amusement parks I don’t want just regular dates where you eat and stuff. =.=;

If you have to chose between a friend and a lover, who would you chose, and why?
FRIENDS, my friends knows me for so long than a lover could ^^;

Jpop or Kpop, or Cpop? Why?
J-POP I like Yui and Crystal Kay so I was really a J-POP lover ever since I was elementary demo. . . I like K-Pop as well . . .they seriously  know how to emphasize the word ‘pop’ ^^ I love their music.

What would you feel if you ever have a child at your young age?
O_O ummm. . . of course devastated! I never plan anything like that to happen =.=; demo I would still raise the child and love him/her.

Describe your dream job.
Umm. . . Seriously BIG TIME. LOL. It’s something impossible yet attainable.

Who are your inspirations and why?
Umm. . . Hey Say Jump? What can I say? I love the dudes. LOL. It’s a long story how I came to that dream ^^; let’s just say they inspired me (but I’m not planning to be a famous icon, if that's what you're thinking)

What do you think about school?
School is a place where they teach you random useful stuff =.=; Like COMPUTER APPLICATION ^^
I’m not a fan but I love school ^^

Would you like to be friends with benefits? why and why not?
Eh? I haven’t watch the movie. . .so. . .I wouldn’t understand the question LOL. Demo if it implies for what it states then. . .No, I want my friends to be part of our circle called family not because they are useful to me rather because I enjoy being with them.

Do you believe in online love? why?
Argh! Bad memories are flooding my head. No, but it’s possible. You can never know what might happen, right?

Last question, be prepared. Would you like to love someone who couldn't love you back? why and why not?
Ummm. . . If that person cannot love me back then No, I don’t want to be a martyr and just endure it. If I truly love that person then go and set him free, if he comes back then we’re meant to be(just make sure that you go back while I still love you and not when I found somebody whom loves me too<--- BItter). LOL

No comments: